Student Information System (S.I.S.) is an application that keeps track of student records such as name, address, teacher, classes, grades and other pertinent information. Once the information is inputted into the database, it will provide you with the ability to quickly get information related to a particular student and print out their vital records.
1. Keep detailed records of practically all student information such as:
- Name, address, admitted, withdrawal and graduation date
- Picture of each student
- Date of birth (Age is calculated automatically)
- Emergency contact information
- Parent information
2. Maintain records of attendance / sick days
3. Student enrollment in classes
- Grades and GPA in each enrolled class
- Associated teacher for each class
4. Class information
5. Teacher information
- Print report card for all students
- Print class schedule for all students
- Print transcript
- List students based on current year GPA range
- List students based on cumulative GPA range
- Find students who have graduated / not graduated
7. Easily set school settings
- Datamine past and present data
- Multiple user accounts with various security permissions
8. Run as a standalone, self contained application or run it off the network
Custom-DB Student Information System is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-07-17. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Custom-DB Student Information System (version 4.03) has a file size of 19.46 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3357 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.